Friday, May 15, 2009

Typical Friday Night

So I am at school my summer is to be spent here since my boss could not bring me back for my job after he told me that he would..oh well.

I know a few people up here and it has been fun so far just hanging out with them..so it seems like this summer should be off to a great start already.

Spending time with great friends, going to see good movies, going to concerts for artists who have meaningful music, road tripping, summer class, working, working out to get in better shape these are the things that define my summer.

Also forgot to mention waiting for the one who really matters. Some might call me stupid or idiotic for waiting but here is one thing that they don't know my options are still open but the result at the end will make this summer so much more worth it.

If you can't tell I am bored it is a Friday night and my friends are all doing something oh well I'm going to make a dance party play list and have a dance party in my room because I can, I'm cool, and It's a great way to end my awesome week.

2 comments:

  1. i want to join your dance party! make sure we have some KV on the list! lol

    ReplyDelete