Wednesday, May 27, 2009

False Pretense You'll Learn Again

So a quick summary of what has been going on, I failed at finding "A Fine Mess" Deluxe Edition in stores. I went rock climbing on Memorial Day and let me tell you not only was it EPIC but I will so go do it again.

Now to get to what has really been bothering me:

Yes I will admit I do happen to like someone right now
In fact this person is phenomenal such a great person to be around
Ahh words escape but he is an all around good person

Lately I have been hanging out with one of my very good friends

Please notice that I said FRIENDS
It has come to my attention that people think that I like him
I have known for a while that people feel this way
So I am going to set the record straight

I DO NOT like him in that way we are and always will be JUST FRIENDS
He is actually taken and his girlfriend is my friend a good friend in fact
So I'll leave you with one tid bit please stop asking me the same question
over and over again because I really hate when rumors start to fly
I am not trying lose any friends so I would appreciate if this would stop.

1 comment: