Friday, May 15, 2009

Random is Random

So I am still basking in the excitement of all the Kate Voegele goodness that I experienced last week. So I'm taking time out to really think about things the one thing that I have realized from this whole experience (The Journey of being a KV fan) is Kate truly has THE BEST fans..we have earned that title.

Just think of the things that most of the fans have done purchased multiple tickets to various shows.. going to more than 2 shows in one week. Driving hours, taking bus rides, renting hotel rooms, constantly thinking of clever gifts to make for her or to give to her in the case of some people even scoping out Starbucks spots that are closest to the venue ( You know Kate is addicted just like the rest of us) for what the ultimate feeling that you get just to see the smile on her face when she sees you. That moment when you experience it is worth more than the amount of money that you spent to get there.

I have found multiple people who share my passion for Kate's music, they can all agree with me when I say her music has inspired us, spoken to us and will continue to inspire us because she has something that most people don't heart, and the willingness to do whatever she may have to just to put meaningful music out there. So I say to her (if she reads this) Thank You so much for being the type of person that you are and bringing us together I have met some people who I will never forget :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay.... i really love this blog entry! and i love you & all the other kate fans ive met. we really are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this entry because it's so true. kate fans really are the best! <3

    ReplyDelete