Saturday, January 31, 2009

Is it really worth it

Sorority Recruitment is something that should not be taken lightly.

I was interested in joining a sorority specifically two

Two that I thought were perfect matches for me

I went through the first day of recruitment nervous as can be

I did not know what to expect

In fact I was blown away by how much I really liked the girls and

How much I hated the others

The second day came I was disappointed mostly

Mostly because I did not get my top 2 choices

The one that did however invite me back I did not try

Try hard enough to impress or show them the type of person that I am

So tonight right as my work shift started I received a call

The call I dreaded this whole weekend

The call that told me my chances of joining a sorority has ended

So I guess I'll try again for the 3rd time

They say 3rd times the charm so hopefully I will get in if not then no more trying


----------------
Now playing: L.P. - Wasted
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment